Most people don’t know it, but inexpensive custom fitted cold wraps are made for almost every part of the body and can work to reduce pain and swelling from any injury naturally and holistically. Therefore, an all natural ice therapy pain remedy can help anywhere you experience discomfort. It’s likely that a cold pack can reduce the pain and swelling much safer. Ice therapy is much healthier than pain relief with medications as it offers all natural and holistic pain relief. Cold packs are never addictive, alter your state of perception, or numb your entire body. They offer efficient and localized pain relief for many injuries. Pain medications and other artificial pain relief depending on the strength or dosage can potentially be addictive, numbing, and if you aren’t careful, they can even be harmful over time.
The cost of artificial pain medication can quickly add up as well, especially without insurance. An ice pack is a renewable resource that can be efficient and reusable, it will never run out. Getting to the doctor after an injury can break the bank if you don’t have insurance, and even buying generic drugs at the pharmacy can be expensive. If you can make it to the pharmacy just to get over the counter medications, it can still cost more than a cold pack. Chronic pain like joint discomfort or arthritis and tendonitis can really drive up the cost and will definitely add up with filling after filling if the medication is a long term solution. So think about the benefits of ice!
- Cold pack products are re-freezable and reusable; you will never run out of relief or have to go back to the doctor to get a new prescription.
- They work to not only reduce pain, but swelling and bruising in the injured area with compression.
- Ice is a valuable and efficient resource which is easy to get and even easier to keep.
- Cold packs provide all natural and holistic pain relief which is healthy not only for humans and pets, but the environment too.
- Ice wraps have no long term side effects like artificial medications or supplements may have, and they can be less expensive too!
- So think again before reaching for that bottle of pain pills, use all natural ice therapy pain remedy instead!
For more help, refer to our Pain Relief Health Articles.